My New Love - Demi wispies

02:29

My New Love - Demi wispies

I hope you all had a beautiful valentines, I spent it with my two of my closest girls, if you didn't have a valentine like me its fairly certain you will absolutely fall in love with demi wispies, just like I did.



These Lashes are so light and feathery - so natural, yet also so doll like, and have the power to completely change a natural makeup look into something really special. A fresh faced yet wide eyed youthful look.


These Lashes have been raved about and truly loved for what seems like forever, I can't believe I only just began trying them now, they're honestly so fluttery like wings but still a strong enough lash to make an impact, I've now fallen in love with them like everyone else.

 Demi wispies make me feel confident, which is ultimately the goal of the daily woman when she paints and decorates her face.

Me and my valentine - Demi wispies :
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe