The Glow

10:41

 The Glow
Today I thought I would share the glowing makeup I wore while eating at a beautiful restaurant in Menorca.
Despite being absolutely drenched in highlighter I thought the look was very appropriate for a hot summer's night, and the look  made me feel so pure and healthy as the  holiday left me feeling good from within .I was able to express my happiness and gratitude for the positive energy I was experiencing on the inside through a whole load of glow on the outside.
It was perfect.

Cruelty Free Details:

Face

Foundation:sisley phyto teint expert(ivory 1)
Concealer:La Girl- porcelain(undereyes) and creamy beige(blemishes)
Blush: Revolution Golden sugar two palette
highlight: Revolution Golden sugar Two palette
Bronze & Contour:Radiant fusion powder by Kiko in 06


                                                                   
Brows:
 Revolution Flawless matte palette( Light and darker brown shades) and an angled eye brush
Lips:
 Lip balm and highlight from the Golden sugar two palette mixed
Eyes:
 Hourglass film noir mascara
Highlight from the Golden sugar two brushed across my lids
Revolution flawless Matte - crease (tan shades)

 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe