A Leisurely Get Ready With Me - Cruelty Free

10:48

A Leisurely Get Ready With Me


Cruelty Free

Lazy relaxed Sunday mornings are complete bliss especially when paired with a close friend and lots of creative thoughts.

Later on in the day following our indulgent morning,me and my friend Clem (a really talented photographer) were doing a Calvin Klein inspired shoot but I wanted my makeup to make me feel confident for both the comfortable morning shoot and the evening shoot, in my pursuit for the perfect look a subtle Sunday morning smoky eye was born.
I would love for you to feel even just a little of  the passion I feel for 'getting ready' as it completely changes the day ahead of me.

Burn the candles, wear the fancy lingerie,

Today is a special occasion.

















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe