Goddess Appeal

14:16

Goddess Appeal

For one of my nights away abroad I felt the beautiful white architecture around me completely change the way I experienced my surroundings. I was entranced.

I felt compelled to create a look that reflected the heavenly 'goddess' like feeling I felt from being in such a beautiful area far more quiet area than home.

I hoped to feel elegant and ethereal while glowing from within too as if sunshine had been swept across my face. I had a desire for my newly gained tan to be apparent and to feel absolutely free as I wondered through the wide streets, past the unusual independent restaurants littered against the side of the light stony pavement.

I wanted to live beautifully,

I did.




Outfit:

Heels - New Look
Maxi Dress - New Look
Head jewellery- A Birthday Gift





Makeup:
Cruelty Free details

Face-
L.A Girl pro conceal:  porcelain for under eyes ,Creamy Beige for blemishes  
sisley photo teint expert - Ivory 1
Elf high defiition powder- clear


Brows:
-Revolution Ultra Eyeshadows: Flawless matte palette

- Angled eye brush
Highlight & Blush:
-Revolution ultra blush palette (Golden Sugar Two)
  -Small Angled Face brush
- Rounded Blusher Brush

Contour:
 NARS Ita Contour brush
Kiko radiant fusion powder in 06

Eyes:
The revolution all day and all night pencil liner: 'the last laugh' blended over the lid and the waterline
Revolution the flawless matte palette: warm shades blended into the crease, with a domed eyeshadow blending brush
 hourglass Film Noir Mascara

Lips:
Kiko Smart lip Pencil In 703
Elf lipstick :'classy'




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe