Makeup For A Shoot

07:12

Makeup For A shoot

Doing my own hair and makeup for a shoot is an absolute dream as I get to present myself in the way I would personally want, Using the makeup brief as inspiration to create my look.

The company wanted a soft smokey eye, and subtly dramatic makeup yet at the same time nothing too intense that could mean their customer couldn't relate.

The Look:



 Cruelty Free Details:
Face:
 Sisley phyto-teint expert - Ivory 1
La girl concealer - porcelain
kiko radiant fusion powder - 06
revolution - golden sugar two palette
seventeen instant glow shimmer brick
sleek blush - rose gold
Lips:
-No7 precision lips pencil - plum
by terry baume de rose
Brows:
Revolution flawless matte palette
Eyes:
sleek vintage romance palette
Revolution chocolate vice
Red cherry - Harley #213



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe