Prom Details

07:23

Prom
A beautiful Evening, with beautiful friends to mark the end of an old chapter of my life.

And to begin writing the next chapter of my life.
A Fairy tale ending to a Fairy tale beginning.

Makeup:
(Only cruelty free products  mentioned until I expand my collection to ALL cruelty free as it would be irresponsible and unfair to promote makeup that causes harm to innocent animals)

Face:
La Girl pro concealers :Porcelain for my under eye highlight , creamy beige for blemish corrections and the green corrector, which I applied before any of the other concealers to colour correct the redness on my face(particularly on spots and around the nose).

For my contouring powder I used a Kiko radiant fusion baked powder in 06 which is super soft and creamy. I used this to emphasise and create cheekbones with the nars kabuki ita brush however Nars parent company isn't cruelty free. I used this powder with the base shadow brush from real techniques to apply the powder along either side of my nose to create a thinner nose illusion.

For baking or setting the concealers and unfortunately non cruelty free foundation on my face (for a cruelty free option of foundation the too faced born this way is rated by many makeup lovers!)
I used the elf studio definition powder in sheer, which I left on for about 10 minutes before buffing away with a big fluffy powder brush(the real techniques multi task brush works perfectly)

For my highlight I used the seventeen instant glow shimmer brick, I focused my small highlighting brush(the real techniques exclusive angled highlighter brush) on the lightest top colour which is a warm highlight and brightens up the face beautifully(seventeens parent company isn't cruelty free)

For my blush I used the revolution golden sugar 2 palette, And I used the darker matt shade around the corners of my face adding warmth, andthe coral shimmer for my cheeks, I placed this in between the contour and highlight to complete my face makeup and blend the colours together.


Brows:
I used the revolution ultra 32 shade eyeshadow palette - the flawless matte, and I used the row of light to darker brown shadows to create a fade in colour in my brows, I used a Barry M angled eyeliner brush to apply the shadow carefully.
I also used the lightest nude shade in the palette to highlight underneath my brows to create more '3d' brows.

Lips: I used the charlotte tilbury lip cheat pencil in iconic nude which is amazing at plumping your lips without making them look 'overlined '.I filled my lips in with the GOSH cosmetics lipstick in 003 matt antique lipstick.

Eyes:
I used the Barry M  Eye shine and glaze palette, to create the pops of sea green in my eye makeup to match my dress, the 'glaze' the palette comes with also helps to intensify the super bright colours. I used this beneath my eyes(with an angled barry m eyeliner brush) and on the lid which I applied with a flat shader brush.
I then used the revolution I heart makeup chocolate vice palette to add depth to the crease and outer corners of my eye makeup(I used the darker deep browns in the palette)to complete the look. I added  a liquid eyeliner from the inner corner to the outside of my eyes with a  flick for more animalistic eyes.
I also used Red cherry lashes in the style 48 Darla which wing out beautifully for cat eyes and receive lots of compliments .
And finally I used the hourglass full spectrum mascara.


Prom Pictures:
-with my beautiful girls  Maddy & Clem
Outfit details
Dress-Quiz
Bag and shoes-independent stores

































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe